We collect from our partners across the UK. We ensure all our items are for re-wear, reuse and recycle which helps to reduce our carbon and water footprint. We are an environmentally friendly and ethical textile recycling company working to reduce landfill and to facilitate the circular economy.
In our take back scheme, at present we collect clothing, shoes and other household items in more than 300 different locations including fashion houses, retail and online stores. Once collected, the items are processed and sorted as per our partner's specific requirements and are then exported, sent or sold to the agreed destination.
How it works
Textile take-back schemes, where customers donate unwanted clothing to retailers to be re-used or be recycled, are a key part of developing a more circular fashion industry. Our partners can engage with their customers, who in turn are encouraged to act in a more environmentally friendly way.
- Consumers take back their pre-loved clothing and shoes to participating partner's stores
- Goods collected from our partners are brought to our facility
- Once in our facility, it is sorted as per our partners request
- Most of the goods are re-used for re-wear if not recycled.
- Once processed, it is send, sold or donated to final destination as agreed with our participating partner
All goods are re-used and re-usable. If not in good condition it is recycled to make car seats, sofa, mattress, yarn, industrial cutting wipers and or other transformation projects.